Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Sun Came Out...

I was thrilled today when the sun came out for the first time since Sunday.  Now, this was short lived, but occured at optimal park time.  After getting to pick up my daughter earlier than usual, I asked her, "Honey, do you want to go to the park?"  A normal response from her is something like, "That would be a really great idea!" or "Sure." pronounced with three syllables. 
However, today the answer was no.  It was no all three times I asked.  So when we got home, I asked if we could play Play-Doh.  "No."  I tried coloring, painting, and watching TV together.  Instead of any of those fabulous activities with mom, she just told me she wanted alone time in her room, and up the stairs she went.  So, I turned on the monitor in my bedroom, layed down in bed and took a little nap! 

No comments:

Post a Comment