Our family had a great deal of fun over the four day weekend. I am so thankful for the opportunity. Here are some highlights...
- A trip to the zoo - that had already closed - turned into a late afternoon on the Plaza shopping and eating dinner.
- Easter church ended with our 3 year-old proclaiming, "Jesus got dead! And then the girl popped the balloon." I think some part of the message was not quite understood there...
- The first Easter egg hunt that my daughter "got." Of course it took forever because we had to look inside each egg after we found it!
- A lazy morning...can you really ask for anything more than coffee and cartoons some mornings? I think not!
- A visit with many family members.
Did you get an extended weekend? What fun did you have during the fantastic weather?