Monday, January 21, 2013

The challenge...

About two weeks ago, I posted that I was gearing up for a challenge. Well...the first ten days of the challenge are done and I loved it. I was surprised that my first attempt at a "program" was not bad. I generally don't like a specific outline for eating, vitamins, blah, blah, blah. However, needing wanting to lose the rest of the baby weight made me decide that I would try something new.

So...what am I doing? The Advocare 24 Day Challenge. I have to admit, I was skeptical to try a "program," but I just figured - Why not? Nothing else was getting me motivated, so maybe spending a little money on a prescribed program would help. And it has! Plus, surprisingly, I have been thrilled with the amount of energy I have had. It has been great to wake up and feel good.

Other than needing some motivation, I also thought...twenty four days is doable. Twenty four minute workouts are doable! Yep...that isn't long...I can do something for twenty four days. I can workout for twenty four minutes. This sounded like a commitment I could make!

In ten days I lost four pounds and two inches around my waste. Not bad...not bad. I wonder what the next fourteen days will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment