Sunday, April 7, 2013

Day 6 & 7

So the weekend is always challenging. It is always tough to "be good." However, I think I am doing a pretty good job after my complete collapse on Friday evening!

We have been eating well, developing a great menu for the coming couple of weeks, and I exercised yesterday! Happy Dance! I know I will get plenty of activity today since yard work is in our future today! I always dread doing yard work, but it always pays off and I feel good after it is done. My husband would argue I do little to nothing as far as yard work. I would say, I do the cosmetic "stuff." He does the regular maintenance.

In addition, it is going to be fantastic out today, so it is also time to clean out the cars. While I know I will be relaxed and amazed at the clean feeling tomorrow morning, I know cleaning out crusty stuck to everything cheerios, crayons, barrettes, and other random four year old stuff will be a relatively unpleasant event. However, I try to remember that the "recess" of this item comes much later. When I drive the car for the next couple weeks, I will feel good.

So what fun did you/will you have today?

No comments:

Post a Comment