Friday, April 5, 2013

Day #5

Today has been ridiculous. I wish I could even describe all the things that happened today, but I will sum it up like this. I work at a high school and the day ended with a woman smoking at one of our side doors. Yes...stand half in/half out of our high school building smoking a cigarette. When we asked her to stop, she argued and said she had given a student who was enrolling (in April???) a ride to the school and she was waiting for him. In addition, she was 28 years old, so what was the big deal?

How about Federal Law?

That is why, even though I am supposed to be cleansing and working through my challenge and eating well, I am drinking wine tonight. It was a tough day. The woman smoking in our building was just one of a day long run of ridiculous events that occurred.

So...I ate well until I came home and drank some wine! Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Don't get too hung up on it...the wine, I mean. Sometimes we need to allow ourselves a little bit of something -- ESP after a trying day/week.

    ReplyDelete