Wednesday, December 4, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

...or is it? Okay...everywhere I go there are trees and ornaments, cute snowmen, and twinkle lights. I just don't feel it right now. Seriously, I don't feel it, and I ALWAYS feel it. I love Christmas and decorating. I want to have people over for dinner and host holiday parties. Not this year...not yet anyway.



Do I need to spend more time shopping to see the decorations and hear the music? Do I need to take my kids to see Santa once a week so they can shy away, act strange, refuse to get their pictures taken, and really get me in the holiday mood!

I think I need to take some time to just be quiet and reflect. The question is when will I actually have time to stop, be quiet, and reflect? I just wonder what is wrong with me? Why can't I just relax and let myself begin to enjoy the season and look forward to time with my family and holiday traditions?

Hope you all are having better luck than me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment