Wednesday, January 1, 2014

REDEFINE 2014 by REDEFINING yourself!

This takes time and effort...REDEFINING yourself, but I think that 2014 is the year to do it! I will do it personally, socially, professionally, and spiritually. Okay...that looks overwhelming when I write it all out like that! However, it is time to spend time re-evaluating somethings and deciding to really search out what I want and need to make life work for my family.

Professionally, I will continue my full time job - I actually like it! But, I also plan to work as a Rodan and Fields Skincare Consultant to make extra money to get us out of debt! I want to pay off all the school loans (among other debt) that we have! This business has amazing products and an amazing opportunity, so why not chase the dream and find the success I want?

REDEFINE you!

What is your dream for 2014?

No comments:

Post a Comment