Saturday, November 30, 2013

Small Business Saturday...

I am promoting my small business during this Small Business Saturday. I want to really push this business and make enough money to donate to worthy causes, but also pay for my graduate degree! Plus...my products are amazing.

Check out Rodan and Fields Skincare. The products are fantastic and they have a money back guarantee! Yes...money back. Plus, right now, you can order the Skintervention Special and get lots of great freebies. In the special you get the AMP MD System which is worth $200! You also get the Doctors' book - all about skin and what you need to do to make it amazing! What else? Well, TODAY I will issue a rebate for your Preferred Customer fee (you get 10% and free shipping as a Preferred Customer), plus I will get you the Body Microdermabrasion. I LOVE mine!